Firelight Duo provides high performance extract ventilation for most kinds of industrial and commercial buildings, and has been designed with the ever more stringent demands of the Energy Performance in Buildings directive in mind.
- High performance including acoustic ventilation - Firelight Duo has high aerodynamic, acoustic and thermal performance, and has a high resistance to the effects of fire.
- Acoustic vent performance - The Firelight Duo acoustic vent offers a reduced noise panel with a performance of R’w 49 dB.
- Thermal performance - Firelight Duo is thermally broken and has five high grade continuous EPDM and TPE seals, two which seal the panels into the lids and three between the lids and the frame. As a result there is very low air leakage and a low U-value.
- Proven performance - Firelight Duo has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- In addition to this the Firelight Duo has been tested in accordance with typical window and door standards:
EN 12207: Air permeability
EN 12208: Water tightness
EN 12211: Resistance to wind load
- An impact test has been carried out on the Firelight Duo in accordance to GSBau18.
- Easy to install acoustic vents - Firelight Duo may be installed into glazing, onto a curb or into sheeting. It has a wide range of base profiles to suit most glazing, sheeting or curb types.
- Durable - Firelight Duo is manufactured from tough, corrosion resistant aluminium with stainless steel fixings.
- Quality of manufacture - Firelight Duo is manufactured under the ISO 9000 quality standard.
- Design service- Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Firelight Duo systems.
For further details, view the PDF