The Airlite ventilator provides exceptionally high insulation and low air leakage as well as excellent aerodynamic and acoustic properties. It can provide inlet and extract ventilation as well as the entry of natural daylight.
- Wide range of applications - Airlite is classed as a dual purpose ventilator, providing both day to day and smoke control ventilation. Airlite can also be installed in the vertical either for low level air inlet or for high level extract.
- It allows the entry of natural daylight through its polycarbonate blades. There are pneumatic or electric controls and a wide range of accessories and finishes.
- Easy to install - Airlite is delivered fully assembled to site and may be installed at any angle from the horizontal to the vertical. It has a wide range of base profiles to suit all sheeting, curb or glazing applications. A variable flanged variant is available for vertical installation into curtain walling, glazing or prepared openings.
- Durable - Airlite is manufactured from tough, corrosion resistant aluminium alloy, with stainless steel fixings.
- Certified performance - Airlite has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- Quality of manufacture - Airlite is manufactured under strict quality control to the ISO 9001 quality standard. Each unit is given a functional test before despatch.
- Design service- Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Airlite systems.
For further details, view the PDF