Apollo Mono provides extract ventilation and daylight entry for all kinds of industrial buildings and warehouses.
- Durable - The Apollo Mono flap is manufactured from tough, corrosion resistant aluminium with stainless steel hinges. Tested and certified as fall-through-proof in 300J and 1200J tests by an external test house.
- Large opening angle - Apollo Mono opens to 165º which permits it to exceed the requirements of EN 12101-2 for this kind of product.
- Certified performance - Apollo Mono has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- High acoustic performance - A sound reduction of up to 24.0 dB (R’w) may be achieved.
- High thermal performance - Thermal performance varies with size and options, from 1.56 to 1.38 W/m²K.
- Design service - Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Apollo Mono systems.