The EuroCO / Seefire vent provides both inlet and extract smoke ventilation as well as the entry of natural daylight for most kinds of industrial and commercial buildings. It is dual purpose, suited to natural day-to-day ventilation and smoke control ventilation.
- Easy to install - EuroCO / Seefire is delivered fully assembled to site and may be installed at any angle from the horizontal to the vertical. It has a wide range of base profiles to suit all sheeting, curb or glazing applications. Bases are customised to suit the installation into either curtain walling, glazing or prepared openings.
- Durable - EuroCO / Seefire is manufactured from tough, corrosion resistant aluminium alloy, with stainless steel fixings. Louvres pivot on double nylon UV- resistant bearings.
- Certified performance - EuroCO / Seefire has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- Quality of manufacture - EuroCO / Seefire is manufactured under the ISO 9000 quality standard. Each unit is given a functional test before despatch.
- Design service - Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of EuroCO /Seefire ventilators.
For further details, view the PDF