Firelight has high aerodynamic, acoustic and thermal performance, providing extract ventilation for most kinds of industrial and commercial buildings. It is particularly suited for installation into glazing systems.
- High performance - Firelight has high aerodynamic, acoustic and thermal performance, and has a high resistance to the effects of fire. For instance, its wide opening flap means that its aerodynamic performance is high. Its high thermal insulation means that potential condensation is minimised. Its low U-value and extremely low air permeability means that it is very energy efficient.
- Certified performance - Apollo has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- High thermal performance - The ventilator is highly insulated and air tight, meeting or exceeding today's energy savings regulations.
- Tested and certified as fall-through-proof in 300J and 1200J tests by an external test house.
- High acoustic performance - With the aluminium lidded version, a sound reduction of up to 28.0 R’w may be achieved.
- Quality of manufacture - Apollo is manufactured under the ISO 9000 quality standard. Each unit is given a functional test before despatch.
- Design service- Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Apollo systems.
For further details, view the PDF