Apollo provides ventilation for both day-to-day use and smoke control. It can be installed in most types of industrial buildings.
- Easy to install - The roof ventilator can be delivered to site as a fully-assembled unit. It has a wide range of base profiles to suit most sheeting, curb or glazing applications.
- Durable roof ventilator unit - Manufactured from corrosion resistant aluminium with stainless steel hinges.
- Certified performance - Apollo has been exhaustively tested and certified to EN 12101-2: 2003 in accredited third party test laboratories and is CE marked.
- High thermal performance - The ventilator is highly insulated and air tight, meeting or exceeding today's energy savings regulations.
- Tested and certified as fall-through-proof in 300J and 1200J tests by an external test house.
- High acoustic performance - With the aluminium lidded version, a sound reduction of up to 28.0 R’w may be achieved.
- Quality of manufacture - Apollo is manufactured under the ISO 9000 quality standard. Each unit is given a functional test before despatch.
- Design service- Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Apollo systems.
For further details, view the PDF