Labyrinth provides continuous extract or inlet ventilation for most kinds of industrial buildings, providing high volume ventilation. It has aerodynamically designed louvers to provide continuous weatherproof ventilation. The unit can be used for air extract and air inlet and can be adapted to accept sound absorbers.
- Easy to install - Labyrinth is delivered to site in breakdown form or completely assembled for easy local assembly.
- Minimal weight placed on the building - Labyrinth is very low silhouette and low in weight and this means that less supporting steelwork is required than comparable ventilators. It is very well suited for retrofit, since the weight of the roofing panels removed can be around the same as the weight of the ventilator. It is also suitable for places where there are strong winds.
- Excellent light entry – view of the sky visible through the blades
- Durable - Labyrinth is manufactured from tough, corrosion resistant aluminium. Itis manufactured under the ISO 9000 quality standard.
- Exhaustively tested – Labyrinth has undergone extensive testing for airflow performance and weather tightness.
- Motorised louvre option - An optional shutter version is operated either pneumatically or electrically, and ensures that air leakage is kept to a minimum when ventilation is not required.
- Design service - Colt provides a pre-order design service. Please contact Colt for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of Labyrinth systems.
For further details, view the PDF